Didn’t have time to do much here today, so I kept it small and focused.
- Changed tweet image name from twitter_16.png to tweet.png
- Realized I was missing the RSS feed link for the blog, so I created a new icon pair (for the social icons), and added it in. This is a bit involved for a lot of reasons based on how web pages function and render in conjunction with CSS. I’ll write up a how to on this soonish.
- Shrunk the logo image slightly to make some room. The logo image comes courtesy of Twitlogo.
- Moved boiler plate (aka header) items to use absolute positioning – makes some things cleaner.
- Removed some extra markup and CSS that really wasn’t needed as a result of the absolute positioning.